With a passion for inspiring entrepreneurship, online business and rural communities, I have over 10 years experience speaking professionally to small and large groups throughout Australia and USA. I’m also experienced at performing Master of Ceremonies (MC) duties.
Some of my past speaking engagements include:
– Australia Day Ambassador at the Swan Hill Breakfast with an audience of 2,000 people.
– Guest speaker at ABARES Regional Outlook Conference, Mildura.
– Guest speaker at Australian Flower Industry Conference, Gold Coast.
– Keynote speaker at the launch of Women Advancing Rural Communities, Australian Inland Botanical Gardens.
– MC and guest speaker at Ladies Landcare Conference, Swan Hill.
– MC at the Swan Hill Home Based Business launch.
– Keynote speaker Department of Agriculture Young Rural Leaders Program, Australian War Memorial, Canberra.
– Guest speaker at Success with Attitude, Launceston.
In 2014, I’m available for speaking engagements during the months of May, June, September, October, November and December. Please contact me via the Contact Me page to check availability.
You can also download my Speakers Bio from Simply Rose Petals at: http://www.simplyrosepetals.com.au/media-centre