Winning these awards and undertaking intensive study programs has given me so many opportunities. I will be eternally grateful to my sponsors, work colleagues and family for making it possible for me to participate in them. Each award or program has invested countless hours and financial support to provide the stepping stones for me to be the person I am today.
I would also like to offer my assistance to you. If you are interested in applying for any of these awards or would like to discuss what they entail, please contact me.
- Bachelor of Science, Monash University – majors in Anatomy and Physiology, minors in Chemistry, Physics, Mathematical Methods and Biology.
- Peter Mitchell Churchill Fellowship for Horticulture
- Nuffield Farming Scholarship, sponsored by Horticulture Australia Ltd
- State Finalist Telstra Young Business Woman of the Year
- State Finalist Telstra Business Women’s Awards for Innovation
- Graduate Australian Rural Leadership Program, sponsored by Commonwealth Department of Agriculture
- Graduate Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Commonwealth Department of Agriculture Corporate Governance Scholarship
- Graduate Loddon Murray Community Leadership Program
- Graduate Sookmyung Women’s University Ecommerce Program in Korea, sponsored by BPW Australia
- My company is 9 time winner of the Australian Bridal Industry Awards for Special Services