My tag line has long been A Rural Entrepreneur Living My Dream. I am a true lover of life and try to embrace life’s opportunities in every area, be it family, rural entrepreneurship or sport.
When it come to business, my passion is often all-consuming me in these areas:
– online business
– search engine optimisation (being visible to search engines like Google)
– social media
– search engine marketing (such as Google Adwords)
– and above all, rural entrepreneurship and agriculture.
When it comes to sport, there aren’t too many sports that I don’t love or haven’t tried. Some of my favourite experiences have been:
– captaining the Monash University Women’s Tennis team to a gold medal at the Victorian University Games.
– winning the Single Women’s Murray Marathon in a TK1 by paddling 404km paddle down the Murray River in 5 days.
– wakeboarding on Lake Boga with my husband and step-son Max.
– scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef.
– my main sport at the moment is eventing (an equestrian sport comprising showjumping, dressage and cross-country).
– qualified ski instructor in USA (PSIA 2) and England (BASI 1).
A few other things about me:
Some of my family call me a thrill seeker. I wouldn’t go as far as that, but I have an adventurous spirit and have enjoyed:
– skydiving in rural Victoria
– jumping off Auckland’s tallest building called the Sky Tower
– ziplining in Queenstown
– skiing in shoulder-deep powder
– mountain biking down black runs in Colorado
– parapenting over the French and Italian Alps. Not to mention my love for adventurous travel.